Get Our Whitepaper on What to Consider When Outsourcing IT
Are You Effectively Managing Your IT Outsourcing?
According to a 2014 Grant Thornton report, 40% of global businesses currently are or plan to outsource business processes which include Tax, IT, HR & Payroll.
One of the big trends in IT is that IT organizations will continue to move IT services such as managed services, managed hosting, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud solutions to third-party vendors.
Some questions you will face are:
- Who owns responsibility for the data and data processing?
- What requirements are needed for the use and protection of your data?
- How does third-party vendors deliver their service?
- Where does the data reside?
- When should your data be available?
To help you learn more about how to get the most out of your IT Outsourcing, we have developed a short white paper that you can get for FREE, called "What to Consider When Outsourcing IT" - just complete the form to download it.